Padded pelmets add a neat frame over the top of your window and covers up the curtain tracks and headings for cleaner lines.
Why Choose Padded Pelmets?
- Padded curtain pelmets are particularly recommended to insulate your windows by creating a barrier over the top to reduce the heat loss from warm air rising and dissipating through the glass.
- During the warm summer months, padded pelmets will also help to keep in cool air, reduce the amount of sun coming through your windows, and protect your furnishings from fading. They’ll save you money on energy bills and you’ll use your heater and air conditioner less.
- Well-made padded pelmets will last for many years because they’re out of the way and aren’t susceptible to normal wear and tear. Regular maintenance will keep them clean and dust free.
Custom Made Padded Pelmets
Padded pelmets offer a decorative finish and can be custom made in a huge variety of styles and fabrics, from the modern straight finish to the traditional shaped designs. They can have contrasts by way of fabrics, cords and tassels, piped or banded. Depths can be varied and unusual shapes can be created. Curved padded pelmets can be custom made to maintain the curved aspect of windows, and fabric choices provides opportunities for complement or contrast.
The combination of padded pelmets with full drapes and tie backs can provide for both traditional and modern styling with just a change of colour or pattern. Super neat modern styling can be achieved by combining box pelmets, screens and contrasting patterns. Almost any shape of padded pelmet can be made to fit the exact contours and measurements of your windows.
Talk to Our Experienced Team
For more information about the many benefits of padded pelmets in Melbourne, or to request a quote, call our experienced team on 03 9998 5700 or contact us online.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 25+ Years Family Owned Business
- Experienced & Friendly Consultants
- In-House Specialised Installers
- Shop At Home Service
- No Job Too Difficult!