Home Automation with Motorized Blinds & Electric Curtains
Whatever your interior design style is, motorized blinds are an excellent choice for convenience, safety and energy efficiency. Curtains Direct & Blinds offers various ultra-modern, motorized options for curtains, blinds and awnings to suit residential and commercial window frames.
A Sleek and Contemporary Touch
All of our automated window furnishings can be operated individually or linked together via a remote for uniform raising and lowering, saving you time and effort. This works effectively for interior and exterior windows.
With home automation, you can even have voice activated motorised blinds and curtains using one of Amazon’s customisable virtual assistants, Alexa or Google Home, for the ultimate in convenience
Motorised Sheers and Holland Rollers
Motorised Roman Blinds
Motorised Roller Blinds
Motorised Folding Arm Awning
Motorised Side Channel Awning
Motorised Dual Rollers
7 Reasons to Go Motorized
There are many reasons you might want to consider motorised curtains or electric blinds and window shutters, including:
- A practical and cost effective window system for any home, apartment, office or retail store.
- Builds the appearance of one extended unit, as blinds can be linked to cover multiple windows.
- Simplicity of form will make any room appear larger.
- It’s safe and easy with no tassels, wands and ties that can get tangled and pose a hazard to small children
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Can be included in your home automation system for convenient voice activation.
- Quickly opens and closes curtains and blinds to enjoy or lessen weather conditions to maximise energy efficiency.
Filtered Light and Privacy Control
In addition to their stylish appearance, automated blinds and curtains are a great choice for filtering daytime light and for controlling visibility. If you are conducting a business meeting and require privacy, or at home and the sun’s glare has crossed your room, then with the press of the remote control or a voice command to your home automation system, you can lower or raise your blinds without causing a distraction or getting up.
The Curtain Fabric Specialists
Consider installing a remote-controlled blind, curtain or awning to save you time and effort. Call Curtains Direct & Blinds today on 03 9998 5700 or contact us online for more information about all of our motorised options.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 25+ Years Family Owned Business
- Experienced & Friendly Consultants
- In-House Specialised Installers
- Shop At Home Service
- No Job Too Difficult!